Centrifuge Z 207 H
Due to its compact design, the Hematocrit Centrifuge Z 207 H is even in the smallest laboratory applicable. It is used for quick and easy determination of the erythrocyte content in the blood (hematocrit level). In a very short time, up the 24 capillary tubes can be accelerated to 16,058 xg.
After centrifugation, the layers of blood plasma and erythrocytes are clearly visible and the hematocrit level can be easily determined by using the reading device.
Unique in this centrifuge class is the innovative panel with “Touch” function!
Functions & Features
• Microprocessor with large LCD display
• Electrical lid lock
• Quick access to samples
• Active imbalance identifi cation and cut-off
• Air Cooling System
• Quick Acceleration and Deceleration
• Noise level < 60 dBA, at max. speed
• Easy removal of rotor
• Manufactured in accordance to International Safety Regulations, i.e. IEC 61010