Centrifuge Z 207 M
The Microlitre Centrifuge, Z 207 M was designed specifically for small, compact spaces, suitable in any laboratory setting. The rapid acceleration allows short running time, with a max. speed of 13,500 rpm. Even with the high speed, this centrifuge is pleasantly quite.
With this centrifuge, there is the option for a 24 x place mircolitre rotor, optional with hermetically sealed lid, and a rotor for Spin Column Kits.
The highlight feature of the Z 207 M is, the “Touch Operation” function, of the control panel. Easy to operate, no need to remove gloves! A crucial detail is the Air Cooling System, which is designed to keep your samples cool, even at maximum speed.
Features & Function
• Microprocessor with large LCD display
• Electrical lid lock
• Quick access to samples
• Active imbalance identification and cut-off
• Air Cooling System
• Quick Acceleration and Deceleration
• Noise level < 60 dBA, at max. speed
• Easy removal of rotor
• Manufactured in accordance to International
• Safety Regulations, i.e. IEC 61010
• Control panel with Touch-Operation
• Simple one-handed operation
• Splash-proof foil keyboard
• Permanent indication of pre-set and actual values
• Selection of speed in both rpm and g-force, in increments of 10
• 10 acceleration and deceleration rates, possibility of unbraked deceleration
• Pre-selection of the running time, from 10 s to 99 h 59 min or continuous
• Storage of up to 99 runs
• Quick-key for short runs