Centrifuge Z 307
The small universal laboratory centrifuge offers a wide range of applications, which covers clinical laboratory requirements,research, as well as industrial laboratory use.
The Z 307 offers many accessories, including rotors for microtitreplates and high-speed fixed angle rotors for reaction vessels or centrifuge tubes up to 50 ml. Additionally, swing out rotors, which hold a volume of up to 4 x 200 ml can be used for tissue culture tubes and also for all common blood tubes.
This wide range of accessories makes the Z 307 laboratory centrifuge indespensable in research laboratories and small clinical laboratories.
Features & Specifications
• Brushless induction drive
• Microprocessor control
• Active imbalance detection and cut-off
• One-hand closing
• Motor driven lid lock
• Automatic rotor identification system with over speed protection
• Audible signal at the end of each run
• Emergency lid lock
• Stainless steel chamber
• Air cooling
• Autoclavable rotors
• Diagnostic program
• Program memory for 99 programs
• Quick-key for short runs
• 10 acceleration and 10 deceleration rates, possibility of unbreaked deceleration
• Permanent indication of preset and actual values
• Pre-selection of speed or RCF in steps of 50/10-er
• Pre-selection of running time from 10 sec to 99h 59min or continious
• Simple one handed opertaion